DeVore Capital Group is a multi-service construction, real estate, and development group of companies specializing in roofing and general contracting, transactional real estate brokering, and multi-family new builds.
In our roofing division, we provide an essential service to many homeowners, producing the best possible roofing at competitive prices. Our mission is to provide superior service to our clients, delivering exceptional work, putting safety first and creating opportunities for our people. If you are highly motivated, a team player with integrity and quality work ethic, we want you.
Our Residential Roofing Division is currently looking for a Roof Inspector to join our team. In this role, you will conduct thorough roof inspections to identify damage, determine repair needs, and provide solutions to clients.
- Inspect residential roofs by climbing ladders, walking on roofs, and entering attics to pinpoint leaks and assess conditions.
- Identify roofing issues such as wind/hail damage, leaks, installation defects, mechanical damage, etc.
- Provide detailed documentation through photos, diagrams, measurements, and comprehensive reports
- Educate clients on inspection findings and recommend repair/replacement options.
- Determine and present the best options for the homeowner to serve their roofing needs.
- Build strong relationships with customers to understand their needs.
- Meet daily inspection targets and productivity goals.
- Flexible schedule with availability for 30+ hours per week.
- 1+ years experience in the roofing/construction industry is preferred.
- Ability to safely use ladders, navigate steep roofs, confined spaces.
- Strong visual assessment and documentation skills.
- Communication and client service focused.
- Reliable transportation.
- Comfortable with technology and capable of submitting reports digitally.
What We Offer:
- Career Growth Path: At DeVore Capital, we believe in fostering talent and promoting from within. As a Roof Inspector, you will have the opportunity to build a successful career with us and advance into higher roles based on your performance and dedication.
- Aggressive Compensation: We understand the value of hard work, which is why we offer daily, weekly pay, and bonus opportunities to our associates with the potential to earn $1500-$2500/week, ensuring that your efforts are rewarded promptly.
- Company Vehicle and Gas Card: We provide you with the necessary tools to excel in your role. A company truck and gas card will be at your disposal to facilitate your work. If you prefer to use your own vehicle we will offer a different pay structure to compensate for your expenses.
- Training and Development: We are committed to your success. DeVore Capital offers comprehensive training and development programs to enhance your skills and keep you updated with the latest industry trends.
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent communication skills
- A smart phone capable of downloading apps and taking pictures.
Join us at DeVore Capital and be part of a team that values ambition, customer satisfaction, and excellence in the roofing industry. If you possess the qualities mentioned earlier and are ready to take your career to new heights, apply now and embark on an exciting journey with us!
*To Apply, send a PDF of your resume and a short paragraph describing why you’re a good fit for the role you’re applying for to Wes Deason*